It’s that time of year again! Last year I released a list of 51 things that I wanted to do in 2012. I was successful with crossing some things off my list… But I didn’t get to everything. It happens… and I’m not beating myself up over it because this year was one full of busy times and unexpected twists and turns. My list is a little shorter this year (and conveniently matches up with my upcoming age… yup, 33 folks) and I have tacked on some things from last year’s list that I wasn’t able to complete to my satisfaction… and some that I did well with but want to continue.
Here it is!
33 For 33
1. Accept compliments gracefully
2. Sleep More
3. Frame Grandma’s Gift and get it to her
4. Call Mom/Dad, Grandma more often
5. Complete Couch to 5K
6. Make a will
7. Read at least 50 books
8. Declutter/Get rid of “stuff”
9. Sing at Karaeoke
10. Wash Dishes right away instead of leaving them for later.
11. Head back to Bishop’s for a fun weekend with Tuuli
12. Write a play
13. Take a week of vacation during Fringe
14. Complete the 300 Logic puzzles book
15. Donate at least 6 quilts to Victoria’s quilts
16. Watch all of Six Feet Under
17. Make the bed
18. Get my G2
19. Buy a new mattress
20. Take off makeup before bed
21. Buy Nothing Month (except food and necessities!)
22. Learn an instrument.
23. Get rid of cable
24. Try out for the Dolly Rogers
25. Learn to Shoot the Duck
26. Take a vacation somewhere warm
27. Visit NYC
28. Make a really awesome playlist
29. Tell people that they’re awesome when they are
30. Refinish a piece of furniture
31. Use Pinterest for something useful
32. Send more mail
33. Focus on my Style Direction every day
What’s on your list for the year?
2 thoughts on “33 For 33”
What is couch to 5 k? I liked last years call mum and dad every week. I will have to do a 61 for 61 in 2013